The 27th PARE Annual Conference "GEAR CHANGE"
April 11-12, 2019
Swissôtel Tallinn (Tornimäe 3, Tallinn, Estonia)
We live in a changing and unpredictable world. In this world it is becoming increasingly important for us that our work serves the purpose of our individual aspirations as well. Being stuck in a comfort zone fails to deliver the results we expect. It is time to change the gear. In order to achieve their goals, the organisations need to find the right “gear”, which is usually organisation-specific and different in each case.
The 27th PARE Annual Conference is focusing on Strategy, Leadership and Fulfilment, to inspire individuals in charge of people management to think about the situation in which they, their organisations and employees currently find themselves.
STRATEGY - how to choose the right “gear” for the development of your organisation?
LEADERSHIP - how to create an inspiring and employee-focused work environment?
FULFILMENT - how to achieve the targeted outcome and enjoy doing it?
Day 1: April 11, 2019
10:00-12:00 Part 1
- Rasmus Puur (Estonian composer, conductor and arranger) talks about why knowing your “Why” is important.
- Valdur Laid (CEO of Estonian Tax and Customs Board) talks about meaning and purpose at work is important.
- Emma Birchall (Head of Insight and Forecasting Hot Spots Movement) talks about how work is changing and what organisations must do differently to future-proof their people strategy.
13:00-15:00 Part 2
- Priit Karjus (strategic advisor, Lead Partner at Ajutrust consulting) talks about strategy and people.
- Hilary Scarlett (writer, speaker and consultant on Change Management and Neuroscience) talks about the impact of uncertainty and change on our brains and on our ability to think.
- Michael R. Virardi (trainer, speaker and best-selling author on Business Culture, Leadership and Public Speaking) talks about redifining the leader's mindset.
15:30-17:30 Part 3
- Max Schupbach, Ph.D. (President and Co-Founder of Deep Democracy Institute) talks about leading from within.
- General (res.) Riho Terras (Estonian Army general and former Commander of the Estonian Defence Forces) talks about leadership in military organization.
- Patty McCord (former Chief Talent Officer of Netflix, author of the book „Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility“) talks about building a compnay people enjoy working for.
17:30-20:00 Part 4
- Peep Vain (trainer, entrepreneur and author of the book „In the Middle of Life“) shares personal and hopeful observations of life.
Day 2: April 12, 2019
09:00-09:45 Workshop#1: Managing Organisational Change – insights from neuroscience by Hilary Scarlett (Scarlett&Grey)
Although neuroscience is still in its infancy, it is already providing significant insights into people, teams and organisations. Hilary will share what is important to know about the neuroscience in managing organisational change.
10:00-10:45 Workshop#2: Deep Democracy Leadership – Bridging Personal, Team and Organizational Development by Ellen and Max Schupbach (Deep Democracy Institute)
Ellen and Max Swill introduce the Deep Democracy Leaderdship concept and demonstrates their practical application. You will have an opportunity to experience how your personal deeper process is entangled with issues that are present in your team and organization, and how inner work and group facilitation can bring out more of the potential on a personal and collective level.
11:00-11:45 Workshop#3: How we built the fastest-growing company in Europe by Nikolai Kabatsikov (Bolt)
In less than 5 years, Bolt (ex-Taxify) reached 30M customers, 1000 employees in 30 offices, valued at +1bn$. Recruitment Manager Nikolai will share this unbelievable growth story from his perspective as company's very first HR hire.
13:00-15:00 Part 5
- Rewarding the Best HR Project 2019; the Best Potential in HR Management 2019 and the Capapble Employer 2019
- Kristjan Port (Professor at School of Natural Sciences and Health in Tallinn University) talks about general well-being and how to achive it.
- Janeck Uibo (Founder of online magazine Edasi.org) talks about the importance to change the gear in life.
(includes conference materials, lunches, coffee breaks, get-together in the evening)
- EAPM members (incl HENRY, LPVA, PVPA, Sveriges HR Förening, etc members) 623 euros
- Non-members 814 euros
NB! If there are 3 and more participants from your organization, ask for a special offer!
This program is made possible by funding from the Baltic-American Freedom Foundation (BAFF). For more information about BAFF scholarships and speaker support, visit www.balticamericanfreedomfoundation.org