Estonian Human Resource Management Association PARE
Association was established in 1992 in order to support the development of Human Resource Management in Estonia.
Today our goal is to focuse more on the development of people management.
PARE is an association of Human Resource professionals from private and public sector.
We have more than 300 members all over the country. Our web environment PareNet has 700 daily users.
We use different channels and information on PARE’s activities reaches over 1300 people who are interested in management and HR.
Active members participate in voluntary bases in different working groups.
We support the development of HR and management in Estonia by
- Constantly developing the people management area
- Being a HR area spoke person in the society
- Creating opportunities for professional development and networking for HR managers and specialists
Since 2003 PARE is a member of European Association for People Management EAPM
- We are professionals
- We keep constantly developing both, ourselves and HR and management in Estonia
- We are open and always share our honest opinion
- We get things done
- We prioritize cooperation and involve our members into the process of evolving the area of HR and management
- We are the opinion leaders, a HR spoke persons to influence society and set trends in HR and management
- We are proactive and prevent potential problems from occurring
- We offer an opportunity to gather and share knowledge and experience using our information exchange environment for those all who are involved in HR and management